Refrigerator Tip - You can add an icemaker to your refrigerator if your model is less than 20 years old and has the wiring needed for an add-on icemaker.
A refrigerator or freezer not cooling is an urgent repair need. Not only are you concerned that your food will spoil, but you also will resist opening your fridge to get to the food you do have. Thankfully for residents of West University, we are here to take care of every refrigerator repair, quickly and affordably.
Able to complete virtually any refrigerator repair on a wide range of brands and models, West University Subzero Repair has technicians located throughout the area who are ready to assist you in West University, and beyond. A few of the many benefits of our refrigerator repair, ice maker repair, and freezer repair services include:
- 2 hour service window so that you’re not stuck waiting next to your refrigerator all day for us to arrive
- Honest assessments and skilled, knowledgeable repairs
- Licensed and insured fridge repair technicians
- Refrigerator repair services available 7 days a week with both day and evening appointments in most cases
- 90 day warranties on parts and labor
- All models of Subzero and Wolf
Whether your refrigerator is not cooling in West University or your freezer has excessive frost in Houston, West University Subzero Repair will diagnose the problem, tell you exactly what is wrong, and let you know how long it will take to fix it.
True to our name, we often can complete a refrigerator repair or other appliances repair on the same day you call, even if you’re in West University or beyond. We also provide ice maker repair, freezer repair, wine cooler repair, and more.